1. Students are expected to follow the guidelines given by the Bus staff & escort & must not misbehave with them.
2. Subject to availability of seats, students may avail bus facility as per existing rules and fares.
3. Bus fees will have to be remitted along with the tuition fees.
4. The school does not entertain any change in the bus route to suit the individual's convenience.
5. Bus facility can not be withdrawn within the current session.
6. Bus fee will be charged for the whole academic session in 4 installments.
7. After submission of requisite documents, driving licence and with due permission from the school authorities, students can come by their own vehicles.
8. Students are expected to be on the right side of their bus stops along with the escorts (Parent) at least five minutes before the arrival of the bus.
9. Buses will not wait for the late comers. Students must report 5 to 10 minutes before the arrival of bus on the bus stops.
10. The drivers are authorised to stop buses at the designated stop only, unless, directed by the authorities.
11. Littering inside and outside the school buses will be strictly dealt with.
12. Commuters are not allowed to change school buses or go by other means of transport without written permission from the Principal/Vice Principal.
13. The driver's attention must not be diverted for any reason by the students. If any such cases are reported, bus facility may be cancelled.
14. Indisciplinary behaviour is strictly prohibited. In such a case, Bus service will be withdrawn immediately, without prior intimation.
15. Students will be held responsible and punished for any damage to buses caused by negligence or vandalism and fined accordingly.
16. Students are supposed to use seats provided by the school and not interchange the seats without permission.
17. The Parents must ensure their presence at the respective bus stops during boarding and receiving their wards. The students of Class I to V will be brought back to school incase of the escort’s(Parent) absence at the respective bus stop.
18. Parents will not enter the bus & will not interfere in any matter /problems of the bus. They have to inform the school authorities for necessary action.
19. A responsible person and a female escorts from the school is on duty in every vehicle with a mobile phone to keep connectivity with the school - office. Please note down the telephone number of the respective bus in-charge, from the school - office.
20. Parents are requested not to enter the bus and disrupt the functioning of the transport. All the problems related to bus will be strictly sorted out by the school authorities only. Parents’ involvement is strictly prohibited.
21. Eating in the buses or littering in and out of the bus is not permitted.
22. A suggestion book is placed in all school vehicles. This can be used by parents for lodging any suggestion/complaint, as and when required. Such exercise will provide us the necessary inputs to upgrade the existing system.
23. GPS & Closed Circuit Camera, are installed in all the buses.
24. Fighting, playing, shouting & moving from one place to another is not permitted in bus as these may lead to diverting the driver’s attention.
25. Students are not allowed to get down from the bus for any purpose in the route & will be deboarded only at final stoppage.
26. Boarding in buses must be on time while coming to school and going back home. Students found roaming in the campus & not boarding on time may be left in school. In such indisciplinary cases parents have to manage the conveyance for their wards.
27. Bus facility has to be availed for both the sides of the journey. It cannot be availed for one way only. The students who come to school by bus, on any working day, have to return back by bus only. One - way bus facility can be availed only in case of emergency or Half-day leave with prior intimation to the respective driver.
28. The students who avail bus facility, have to use the bus service both-ways regularly, on all working days and cannot cancel the service after 30th June.
Note: Students coming by private vehicles or by own conveyance have to intimate their respective class teacher latest by 30th June of every session.