1. The students are supposed to reach the school 5 minutes before the school starts. School gate will be closed sharp at the time, when the 1st bell rings & entry of the students will be restricted after that.
2. It has been observed with dismay that students turn up late to the school which is undesirable. Henceforth latecomers will be sent back home if they report after the school gate is closed. This practice will be followed even on test days too & no relaxation will be given in this regard. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Students should be very neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days. No relaxation is acceptable in this regard. The uniform of the student will be checked during the assembly or at any time during their stay in the school by the staff or by the student council and defaulters will be punished.
4. Half Day / Short leave will not be given on any ground due to safety reasons. Parents are directed not to send their wards if they are ill or their wards are required for any work at home. No Half Day Leave will be given to the student even on test days also. In case of emergency, parents should submit, written application request along with the photocopy of ID proof. for taking their wards during school hours.
5. The School reserves the right, to terminate the schooling of students whose conduct is a bad percept for others, Non payment of fees, Repeated detention in the class, Delay/Repetitive failure in payment of fee, long absence without permission , Non-adherence to School rules and regulations.
6. The students should converse in English only in the school premises.
7. Students should maintain discipline and observe good manners.
8. Criticism of the teacher or the school in the presence of a child should be avoided by the parents.
9. Every child should take proper care of the school property. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the Class Teacher/Principal & damage cost will be realized by the student.
10. Expensive things are not allowed to be brought in the school.
11. Every student should take care of their private property. Money should not be lent or borrowed. The school is not responsible for the valuable articles lost.
12. Students suffering from any contagious disease will not be allowed to continue classes until he/she recovers from it and submits the medical certificate from a doctor.
13. Two wheelers, bicycles must be properly locked and kept in the cycle stand. School will not be responsible for the vehicles/bicycle kept out - side the school premises.
14. Students should actively participate in various activities.
15. Every student should carry his/her school diary to the school every day.
16. The warning bell before a class or assembly is a signal for all to go to the assembly or to their respective class - rooms. This should be done in silence. Changing of class - rooms during periods should be done in silence and in an orderly manner.
17. Shouting, whistling and running in the corridors are strictly prohibited.
18. The students should bring tiffin, napkin and handkerchief daily.
19. Students will not be permitted to leave the school during the school hours.
20. Students should attend festivals and functions celebrated in the school.
21. Parents should co-operate with the school in order to ensure their child’s progress, paying attention to their punctuality, regularity and discipline. They should take interest in their child's studies & other activities.
22. Visiting hours for meeting the Director, Principal, Executives and Teachers in mentioned on page no. 50. Parents are requested to meet as per their requirements only during the stipulated time with prior appointment.
23. Taking leave during working days is strongly discouraged. Parents are responsible to make up for the loss of the studies in case of leave taken. The school expects the students to be at par with the syllabus in every way and that must be ensured by the parents only.
24. Celebrating birthdays, festivals and party in the classroom is strictly prohibited.
25. To ensure safety sharp objects like blade, knife, scissors, needle should not be brought to school, .
26. We Prefer age appropriate vaccinated.
27. Must wear a mask during common cold.
28. Valuable articles like gold/diamond jewellery (chain & danglers), facial make up like eye make up & bindi, henna decorating palms & feet, colouring hairs are strictly prohibited in the school. Electronic gadgets (mobiles, i-pod and camera) are not permitted inside the school premises as per CBSE school rules. If found, the articles will be confiscated and will be returned only after 6 months. If such instances are repeated, then the child may be asked to leave the school.
29. Every student will go home only by school transport/authorized transport or with the authorised escort of their own. Regarding authorization of the escort, parents are requested to submit a written authorization letter . The school should be informed immediately in writing about the change of authorized escort.
30. Parents must bring ID proof in case of visiting school.
31. For safety and security, parents should refrain from sending money with their child without specific written notice from the school.
32. Pay all the fee of your ward on time or name of your ward may be struck off from school roll due to non payment of fee.
33. Names of the students will not be entered in the Attendance Register in the upcoming month in case of fee dues.
34. Parents must Attend PTM organized by the school regularly as the per the schedule given in the Almanac.
35. Parents must not interfere in school’s policies, however written suggestions can be given when & where it is required.
36. Parents must not misbehave with the school staff & all kind of matters must be solved with dignity & silence.
37. Parents will not enter the bus & will not interfere in any matter /problems of the bus. They have to inform the school authorities for necessary action.
38. All kinds of complaints of the parents must be given in writing in the complaint box.
39. Accidents caused by students without having driving licence will not be the responsibility of school. Parents can give two wheelers to their ward only at their own risk. However it is strictly suggested by the school that all the students must either avail bus facility or must come by parent escort to school.
40. Students without Driving License must not come to school by bikes or scooter. School will not be held responsible for damage or loss caused due to driving of immature students. Students should strictly follow the norms of RTO.