Issue of TC

A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice, must be given before the pupil’s withdrawal.

Those who leave school in May, must in all cases, pay the fees for the month of June.

Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the School are settled.

Note: If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June, then pro-rata fee will be charged.